Is the Modus Tap Out Blend Worth Trying? (2023)
If you are a fan of the Modus best selling Knockout Blend or Uppercut Blend, get ready to have your mind blown yet again by our brand new blend: the Tap Out! This blend is composed of 4 different cannabinoids that we have carefully selected for their synergistic effects and is designed to deliver a powerful yet euphoric high without compromising on flavor. Have we piqued your interest? Keep on reading to find out why this blend is deserving of its name.
What is in the Tap Out Blend? What are its Effects?
The Modus Tap Out Blend is a delightful concoction of Delta 11, THC-X, Delta 8 Liquid Diamonds, THC-B, and CDT. We source all of our extracts from high quality hemp plants grown here in the United States. Each of these cannabinoids have their own unique psychoactive effects and therapeutic benefits. By combining compounds, this blend gives you the best of all of them.
- Delta 11: Naturally found in the hemp plant, this potent cannabinoid is said to be roughly 3 times stronger than Delta 9 THC. It is wonderful for mood elevation, stress relief, and relaxation with a satisfying body high
- THC-X: This newly discovered cannabinoid is a mixture of 3 different Delta 8 esters: acetoacetic, butyric, and isovaleric. THC-X esters also have 4 carbon chains, which makes the compound incredibly fast acting and euphoric.
- Delta 8 Liquid Diamonds: Delta 8 diamonds are a crystalized form of THC or CBD with traces of Delta 8 THC. These diamonds contain about 98% pure THC, making them an extremely pure source of cannabinoids and terpenes.
- THC-B: Tetrahydrocannabinol, otherwise known as THC-B, is a homolog compound to Delta 9 THC. It is stronger than Delta 9, and has been thought to have many of the same therapeutic benefits such as its anti-anxiety, anti-nausea, and appetite stimulating effects.
What Modus Products are Available in the Tap Out Blend?
For vape products, the Tap Out Blend can currently be enjoyed as a 2 gram cartridge or a 3 gram disposable. Our Tap Out disposable vaporizers come pre-filled and pre-charged so they are ready to go straight out of the box! If the battery runs out before your device is out of juice, no worries – the battery is rechargeable. These disposables are perfect for anyone who wants to enjoy all the therapeutic benefits of Tap Out Blend along with grab and go convenience. If you prefer to use cartridges, Modus Tap Out cartridges come pre-filled and are designed to fit most 510-compatible batteries like the Modus XL Battery. However, they are not refillable so you should dispose of them in an eco-friendly way once the tank runs out.
The Tap Out Blend is also available as gummies in a variety of mouth-watering flavors: Unicorn Bites, White Gummy, Assorted, Pineapple Whip, Mega Melons, Blue Taffy, and Pink Burst. You can enjoy 150mg of the iconic Tap Out Blend in each gummy, and 20 gummies come in each bag. Our gummies are made with all natural ingredients to give you the same satisfying chew as your favorite grocery store gummies, all while giving you a smooth buzz. These gummies are seriously delicious but can also pack a punch, so we recommend that you start with one gummy and work your way up!
Tap Out 2 Gram Cartridge
- 2000mg Per Cartridge.
- Fits on any 510 device.
- Made with premium heating mechanism to ensure even burn and optimal wicking
- Premium heavy duty glass, helps prevent damage from accidents
- Modus Authenticated cartridge
Tap Out 3 Gram Disposable
- 3000mg Per Disposable
- Micro USB Rechargeable (cable not included)
- See through window to display liquid left
- Modus Authenticated Disposable
Tap Out Gummies
- 150mg Per Gummy
- 20 Gummies Per Bag
- 7 Delicious Flavors
Which Strains are Available For the Tap Out Blend?
Both Modus Tap Out cartridges and disposable vaporizers come in 7 different strains, each with their own unique flavor and effect. Utilizing the newest extraction technology, the Tap Out blend goes even further to create a premium product by utilizing Cannabis Derived Terpenes (read more in the next section). By including these terpenes in the blend, each product gives you subtle different effects based on the unique qualities of cannabis strains. The strain types across the cannabis plant are Sativa, Indica, and Hybrid and we cover them all. Check out the Tap Out Strains below:
- Lemon Vuitton: This strain has strong notes of citrus and a bright fruity flavor. Its sweet fragrance lends to an invigorating and uplifting sativa experience.
- Zlushie: This exotic sativa strain is the perfect balance of fruity and floral flavor. Each hit is a bouquet of fresh berries with a hint of tart grapefruit.
- Trap Star: Is an earthy sativa strain rich with warm notes of cherry and pine.
- Gator Breath: A very unique indica strain that boasts a sweet and fruity flavor profile, finished with a pop of spicy menthol on the exhale.
- Snow Cap: A long beloved delicious sativa strain. It gives you a burst of bright lemony flavor with a zesty hint of menthol and pine.
- Jealousy Juicy: This balanced hybrid strain is one of a kind combination of peppery flavor with a creamy exhale. Think cacio e pepe pasta…we know, but it’s a winner!
- Pie Hoe: This hybrid strain gives you a satisfying hit of sweet grape flavor with a delightful vanilla aftertaste.
What are Cannabis Derived Terpenes (CDT)?
This is a very exciting topic and advancement in the world of Delta 8 and all things Cannabinoids. For the first time, brands in the industry are starting to include Terpenes extracted from Cannabis. Cannabis derived terpenes provide a host of benefits, such as enhancing taste and flavor. Terpenes are what give cannabis its floral, fruity, or skunky aromas. CDTs can also improve different effects in each cannabis strain. For example, some terpenes promote relaxation and stress-relief while others may boost focus and creativity.
Cannabis derived terpenes are used in both the 3 gram disposables and 2 gram cartridges formulas. This allows you to reap the benefits of CDT described above while vaping on Modus hemp-derived products. So far, customers have reported the Tap Out Devices to have a "Real taste":
The Final Verdict: Is the Tap Out Blend Worth Trying?
Whether you are an avid fan of Modus, or you’re looking to try it out for the first time, the Modus Tap Out Blend is a solid choice. The inclusion of new cannabinoids offers a powerful effect at a reasonable price that will leave most users very satisfied. We’ve covered the effects of Delta 11, THC-X, Delta 8 Liquid Diamonds, THC-B, and CDT, and it’s clear that these cannabinoids combined together are more than just the sum of their parts. As Marco, one of our loyal customers puts it simply, this blend is “smooth and strong, yummy yummy”
If you are ready to tap in and see what the new Tap Out cartridges, disposables, and gummies are all about, head on over to the Modus Tap Out Collection to grab one for yourself!
Born and raised in Northern California to a family with generations of cannabis knowledge. In addition to being a cannabis connoisseur himself, Zach is an owner/operator at a popular barbershop in the East Bay. In his spare time, Zach creates music and has worked with many influential bay area hip-hop and R&B artists. Follow on Instagram.